United XXVI Information

Home Forums Regional Rep and Chairpersons Corner United XXVI Information

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kerch McConlogue
    Keymaster

Just a question- I see the United XXVI is now listed under Chairperson’s Corner. Want to check and see if people think that is where most of the other members would think to go look for United information as we begin publishing information.

We are having our kickoff meeting on October 18 with a core group from the Cincinnati area. In addition we have around 8 people on the hook so far to help. Prework has already been done gathering information from around 15 hotels and possible Concours locations. These will get discussed on the 18th and it is possible we will have a date and hotel shortly thereafter.

Doug Jennings has offered to get the autocross group corralled for our event and we also have several serious autocross folks here who are well connected. We are optimistic that will not be an issue.

I have all the planning books now and will be assembling our book and basic critical path. Right now things look well on track and we should have a good committee set to work the United. Details like when to have the board meeting, general meeting and such will be factored into our plans based on the input we are receiving and past critiques. Keep the thoughts coming as you think of them so we can continue to factor them in.

I will write a preliminary article for the newsletter after our October 18 kickoff meeting. Should be ready for the next issue unless there is one coming out soon or has already gone to press. In that case we will for sure hit the next one.

Again, any thoughts / input send in to the forum or to me directly.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.